Working alongside the Design Manager and another designer you will be responsible for the designing, costing and quoting of furniture.
Working alongside the Design Magner and another designer you will be responsible for the designing, costing and quoting of furniture. Projects will vary from coffee tables to kitchens and full house renovations.
Day to day:
- The production of working & conceptual, detailed Auto Cad & Cabinet Vision drawings for client approval and manufacture (at first you will be instructed what to draw).
- Organising any annual events hosted by Brownlow.
- Full ownership of social media platforms which entitles regular updates and coordinated feeds with the aim to achieve an increase in enquiries.
- Using the pricing model to create quotations for customers.
- Researching into new products, looking into new suppliers for hardware etc.
- Liaising with customers to arrange appointments and make drawing alterations.
- Printing and preparation of plans for customer meetings.
- Being first point of contact if someone enters the showroom.
- Creating mood boards, gathering relevant samples and generating detailed design schemes.
- The production of lighting, electrical & stud work diagrams for site contractors to work from.
- Project management support
- Running site surveys to ensure the project is running on schedule as well as double checking all relevant measurements to evade any inaccuracy’s or miscalculations
- Meeting with clients to discuss designs
The person must have good problem solving skills and initiative, and be able to adapt to a new situation every day.
Please be aware you must work 1 in every 4 Saturdays.
Driving license is essential.
- Starting salary of £20,000 – £25,000 per year (over time is only available if offered by a superior)
- 20 Holiday days per year, 2 of these are reserved for Christmas
- Review every 3 months for the first year and every 6 months following
- Working hours 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday
- One Saturday every month 10am – 3pm
- Dress code smart casual
- You may be required to work 2 full weekends per year at annual events