Apprentice Cabinet Maker / Fitter
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to gain the skills associated with cabinet making.
You will work in a variety of cabinet making processes including machining, assembly and spraying. Additionally, you will be given the opportunity to work on site with our experienced and professional installation team to complete the project.
The successful candidate must be hard working, have an interest in woodworking, eager to learn and work effectively in a team. Will you, during your apprenticeship, be supported with a qualification to NVQ level through an accredited training supplier.
Working throughout the manufacturing process you will be responsible for completing task assigned to your skill level and be trained and coached daily. Activity will include;
- Learning how to machine product to exacting standards
- Supporting the movement of products from one department to the other
- Understanding finishing of cabinetry and prepared product for completion
- Understanding and learning how to assemble product
- Supporting the fitting team to install our cabinetry
- Sub assembly of frames and drawers
During your apprenticeship we will be assessing your suitability and skill against each of the processes. So, if you are be flexible, adaptable and enthusiastic to this apprenticeship position, this is the opportunity to for you.
Please contact Scot Steel or Andrew Barton at Brownlow Furniture or fill out the form below.